In Madhya Pradesh, it is said that the Sun first rises in Satpura.
Satpura National Park is strategically located and can be approached conveniently.
- The nearest airport is Bhopal (BHO) which is a 3 hr drive ( 130 kms ). While travelling from Bhopal to satpura National park, do not miss to visit Bhibhetka Rock Shelters – a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Jabalpur airport (JLR) is located at a distance of 260 kms (6 hr drive ). Plan an entry through Jabalpur if you wish to visit Kanha or Bandhavgarh National Park.
- You can plan Bandhavgarh National Park, Kanha National Park, Pachmarhi & Satpura National Park, in order.
- Distance by road to Satpura National Park
- Bhopal – 130 kms | 3 hrs drive
- Hoshangabad – 70 kms | 1.5 hrs drive
- Itarsi – 70 kms | 1.5 hrs drive
- Sohagpur – 20 kms | 30 mins drive
- Piparia – 40 kms | 1 hr drive
- Jabalpur – 245 kms | 5.5 hrs drive
- Pachmarhi – 90 kms | 2 hrs drive
- The nearest and convenient railway stations are Piparia, Sohagpur, Itarsi, Hoshangabad and Bhopal.
i4u Travel Services offers convenient transfers to Satpura National Park. Click here to check out our services.